- Your acceptance of these terms
- Web browser cookies
- Personally identifiable information
- Non-personally identifiable information
- How we use collected information
- How we protect your information
- Third party websites
- Contacting Us
We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
u-ace, inc. collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website based on information and feedback. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our visitors as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To process transactions. We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature. To send you information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If you decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and you happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for you.
We welcome your comments and questions about privacy. Please send email to email@example.com.
We are confident that your visit to 3D U Ace - Wholesale Portal is secure and safe. However, you may choose to call us directly to place your order over the telephone. Please call Customer Service toll free at (909)350-8808.